Vitamin E a natural antioxidant inside cells, supplies oxygen to blood, which is carried to the heart and other organs; thus alleviating fatigue; aids in bringing nourishment to cells.
•As an antioxidant and nutrition fortifier which is different to the synthetic on components, structure, physical characteristics and activity. It has rich nutrition and high security, and is prone to be absorbed by human body. In feed and poultry feed industry.
• As dietary supplements and in food technology as Vitamins.
• Acts as an antioxidant controlling redox reactions in a variety of tissues and organs.
• Also provide protection against pulmonary oxygen poisoning. In cosmetics industry.
• Improves microcirculation of the skin.
• Protects against U.V irradiations.
• Maintains natural moisture of skin.
|Appearance||White or whitelike powder|
|Loss on Drying||=<5.0%|
|Seive Analysis||>=90% through No. 20 (US)|